- Before installation, the brick should be placed 5-8 hours under the sunlight to be charged when you first open the box.
- The brick has a dusk and dawn sensor, and the lights turn on and turn off automatically.
- Should be installed on an area with a minimum of 4-6 hours of direct sunlight.
- Solar lights are designed to be installed on driveways, parking lots, pool decks, walkways, patios, and walls.
- The light will turn ON only in dark areas or at night.
- We advise do NOT install over concrete or another impermeable floor.
- Do NOT use grout, sealer or any type of glue between Solar Brick Light. Use sand only.
- Do NOT leave the product near a direct fire. It can cause damage to the product.
- The product is sealed. Do NOT remove outer border screws.
- To replace the battery follow the instructions on SOLAR BRICK LIGHT BATTERY REPLACEMENT link.